Welcome to the PNG Customs Service
CUSTOMS SALE BY TENDER
Pursuant to Section 189 of the Customs Act Ch 101
The Chief Commissioner of the Papua New Guinea Customs Service wishes to immediately dispose by tender the following seized items in Lae, Morobe Province:
"TOYOTA, NISSAN AND MITSUBISHI SEDANS, A UTE, MAZDA TRUCK AND A HINO TIPPER, PLUMBING AND BUILDING EQUIPMENTS AND LOTS, LOTS MORE"
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- All conditions stated in the Collector Sale Terms and Conditions must be read carefully, must be understood and must be adhered to.
- All items will be sold on an "AS IS WHERE IS" basis.
- The TENDER FORM and COLLECTOR SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS FORM can be download here or collected from the Northern Region Operations Office, Top Floor Consort Building, Milfordhaven Road, Lae.
- A refundable fee of K1, 000.00 must accompany the tender. Bidders are required to strictly raise a bank cheque and make payable to the "SEIZED GOODS TRUST ACCOUNT" and present the cheque at the Customs Northern Region Operations Office. Do not deposit the cheque into the account. No cash payments will be accepted. A receipt will be issued upon payment of the registration fee. Public inspection will be held from Feb 25-27, 2016, from 09.00am to 15.00pm at the Swift Customs Agencies Warehouse, located at Malahang Industrial Center, Lae. Only those who have paid the registration fee will be eligible to enter the premises for inspection. Cheques will be returned to all unsuccessful bidders.
- Tenders will only be accepted if provided on the specified form. Verbal tenders will not be considered.
- Tenders must be received no later than close of business 16:06pm on March 4, 2016.
- The successful bidder must pay the full amount tendered within three (3) working days from the date when the written notice of acceptance is communicated by Customs.
- The Commissioner of Customs is NOT obliged to accept the highest bidder.
- The awarded goods will be released to the successful bidder immediately once full payment is received.
All tenders must by clearly marked 'TENDER' and addressed to:
The Tender Committee
PNG Customs Service
Northern Region Operations
PO Box 421
Lae, Morobe Province
AND hand delivered to:
PNG Customs Service, Northern Region Operations Office, Top Floor
Consort Building, Milfordhaven Road, Lae
For more information regarding the above, you may contact the Ag Manager Compliance Megan Jane Kasau / or the Ag Director Compliance Mr. Gideon Yalu on 4724899 / 4724835 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Commissioner of Customs