Welcome to the PNG Customs Service
CUSTOMS SALE BY TENDER
Pursuant to Section 189 of the Customs Act Ch 101
The Chief Commissioner of Papua New Guinea Customs Service wishes to immediately dispose by tender the following seized items:
"TOYOTA, NISSAN AND MITSUBISHI SEDANS, A UTE, ISUZU TRUCK AND A HINO TIPPER, PLUMBING AND BUILDING EQUIPMENTS AND LOTS, LOTS MORE"
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- All conditions stated in the Collector Sale Terms and Conditions must be read carefully, must be understood and must be adhered to.
- The contents of the container are for Tender sale, not the container.
- All items will be sold on an "AS IS WHERE IS" basis.
- TENDER FORMS and Collector Sale Terms and Conditions forms can be collected from the Southern Region Operations Office, Gordons, Port Moresby or downloaded below.
- A refundable fee of K5,000.00 must accompany the tender. Bidders are required to strictly raise a bank cheque to the SEIZED GOODS PROCEEDS TRUST ACCOUNT and present the cheque at the Customs Southern Region Operations Office. Do not deposit the cheque into the account. No cash payments will be accepted. A receipt will be issued upon payment of the registration fee. Public inspection will commence from 26th - 29th June, 2015, from 09am to 03pm. Only those who have paid the registration fee will be eligible to enter the premises for inspection. Cheques will be returned to all unsuccessful bidders.
- Tenders will only be accepted if provided on the specified form. Verbal tenders will not be considered.
- Tenders must be received no later than close of business 16:06pm on 03rd July 2015.
- The successful bidder must pay the full amount tendered within three (3) working days from the date when the written notice of acceptance is communicated by Customs.
- The Commissioner of Customs is NOT obliged to accept the highest bidder.
- The awarded goods will be released to the successful bidder immediately once full payment is received.
All tenders must by clearly marked 'TENDER' and addressed to:
The Tender Committee
PNG Customs Service Southern Region Operations
PO Box 1830
National Capital District
AND hand delivered to:
PNG Customs Service- Southern Region Operations Office, Ground Floor
Gordons Business Centre, Datec Compound, Port Moresby
For more information regarding the above, you may contact Ag Manager Compliance Gamini Ora on 312 7626 or on email email@example.com, or Customs Officer Kenneth Kwarara or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the relevant tender bid documents here:
Chief Commissioner of Customs