Welcome to the PNG Customs Service
CUSTOMS SALE BY TENDER
Pursuant to Section 189 of the Customs Act Ch 101
The Collector of Customs wishes to immediately dispose by tender the following seized items:
Range of vehicles, building materials, pre-fabricated houses (containerised), Empty Shipping containers, sailing boats and much, much more.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- The contents of the container are for Tender sale, not the container.
- All items will be sold on an "AS IS WHERE IS" basis.
- TENDER FORMS, GENERAL INFORMATION and a CATALOGUE can be collected from the Southern Region Operations Office, Gordons, Port Moresby, or downloaded from this website.
- A refundable fee of K5, 000.00 must accompany the tender. Bidders are required to strictly raise a bank cheque to the SEIZED GOODS TRUST ACCOUNT and present the cheque at the Customs Southern Region Operations Office. Do not deposit the cheque into the account. No cash payments will be accepted. A receipt will be issued upon payment of the registration fee. Public inspection will commence from 6th to 8th May, 2016. Only those who have paid the registration fee will be eligible to enter the premises for inspection. Cheques will be returned to all unsuccessful bidders.
- Tenders will only be accepted if provided on the specified form. Verbal tenders will not be considered.
- Tenders must be received no later than close of business 4:06pm on Friday 13th May 2016.
- The successful bidder must pay the full amount tendered within three (3) working days from the date when the written notice of acceptance is communicated by the Collector of Customs.
- The Commissioner of Customs is NOT obliged to accept the highest bidder.
- 9. The goods must be removed immediately once full payment is received from the successful bidder.
All tenders must by clearly marked 'TENDER' and addressed to:
The Tender Committee
PNG Customs Service
Southern Region Operations
PO Box 1830
Nation Capital District
AND hand delivered to:
PNG Customs Service
Southern Region Operations Office
Gordons Business Centre
For more information regarding the above you may contact Manager Compliance Mr Gamini Ora (Jnr) or Customs officer Mr Susuve Kerekere on 312 7670 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Commissioner of Customs